Sunday, November 23, 2008

Limited Too

I went there today because my friend Ann gave me a 30% off coupon that came in the mail and everything in the store today was buy one get one free! I was mainly looking for webkinz, which I am sure all of you know what these are, but in case you don't, all the girls are into them. They are these stuffed animals that have codes and you can put the code that comes with them, onto there website and play with them online. I really don't get it completely but my girls wanted one for Christmas. I heard they had discontinued ones there for 6.00. They didn't have them that low but they did have some for 11.99. So I got 2 and with the buy one get one free and the 30% off it was 9.08. Which is a great deal because they were originally 16.50 each. On the way out I noticed some cute earrings and other little webkinz figurines that the girls wanted before. Kylie wants to get her ears pierced soon, so I got her 2 pairs of earrings, and 2 webkinz figurine's and spent 5.50! I asked when the sale ended, and of course, they are not sure! (whatever) : )


No comments: