Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Butterflysparks.com

My beautiful header came from www.butterflysparks.com, it is an amazing website, go check it out.There are some great deals there! While your there check out her unbelievable Christmas cards!! They are a great price and you will not find any as unique and beautiful in stores or online!
(ok, somebody is going to have to show me how to make CLICKABLE links, what am I doing wrong!) : )
*This post has been edited due to the overuse of the word awesome!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are sweet, Jenn! I'm excited about your blog. When you find deals on Baby Einstein DVD's, let me know. ;)

Anonymous said...

really - that sounds "awesome" jennifer... have an "awesome" day!! and don't forget, your "awesome" :)

Kylie said...

um you are ruuuude! Don't start critiqueing my "awesome" blog!

Anonymous said...

I think you spelled critiqueing wrong.
And hyperlinking is easy and I will be happy to help!