Tuesday, November 25, 2008

1st Post by Amy - Wrapping Paper!


Well hello - i decided to put in my 2 cents (well actually $3.49) :)

I am pretty much obsessed with Hobby Lobby to the point of thinking maybe i should get a job there !! haha! So my deal of the week is Hobby Lobby's wrapping paper. They have the giant bulk rolls (100 sq. feet) there that are regular priced in at $6.99 but this week they are 50% off so $3.49! The rolls are HUGE! They might could wrap all your gifts depending on how much you wrap. I also love the black/white scroll because you can use that year round - and they also had cute houndstooth paper that i might go back and get.

Also - i recommend you go to www.HobbyLobby.com and get on their email list because every Saturday night at midnight they will send you the sales for the upcoming week as well as the 40% off coupon that you can print out (if there is one that week) - love it!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Wow! Way to go amy! So cute! I am def going! Keep posting deal's! You can keep us informed on the hobby lobby deal's! ; )

Anonymous said...

I LOVE HOBBY LOBBY! So much so, I think I've been on their email list for 5 years...I'm a nerd. My mom got me hooked long ago. I LOVE this paper...I may go check it out tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

yeah, getting the red and black, my fave!!