Sunday, November 23, 2008

Black Friday!

UPDATE: Sacha and I are officialy out of control, we are def going to the disney store at midnight, then to her house to sleep for a few hours then Wally world at 5 am. She had the BRILLLIANT idea to take Tyler and Caleb's walky talky's with us so we can split up, divide and conquer kinda thing. Pictures to come....

Anyone want to get up early, say 5am and go shopping!! Sacha wants to go and maybe my friend Ann. Sacha is even talking about us going to the Disney store at midnight! WOAH! This is one of my favorite days of the year! I think its so fun and crazy to get up so early,push and shove for that must have item,and shop till you drop. I go every year. I even went the year before last 8 months pregnant by myself. I drug Amy one year but she hasn't gone since, I guess she wasn't a fan. It is fun, so so fun. I will post pictures after we get back and no, you cannot hand me money and a list and ask me to get stuff for you, I can barely keep up with my own stuff! You have to fight over it yourself! : )

2 comments:

vanessa said...

Disney store @ midnight?! Y'all are funny. Well, I'm very happy you started this blog...I hope I'll find some great info here! Already looks like it!! You and your Target finds...you're good. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha I'm glad you finally did it!! The rest of us just want to copy you!! All nighter here we come!! It is fun, girls!! Let's all squish in the soccer mom mobile & get those crazy, once a year deals!! Heeey! Don't miss out! We need you too, Amy!!!;)it's addicting! I did it preggers too, but not nearly as much!! Seriously, we already found $2 DVD's( good ones) Great gifts...