Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OOPS Paint!

I am SO SO super excited about this deal! I am also SO annoyed that I just now found about this. At Lowes and Home Depot they have a section of oops paint. Paint that people had them mix up but then when they opened the can to show them the color they decided they did not want it. It's GOOD, NICE, EXPENSIVE paint for 5.00 a gallon, and 15.00 for a 5 gallon bucket! So my friend Ann and I went to 2 Lowes and 1 Home Depot today to look at all the OOPS paint. She found paint for 2 bathrooms and a 5 gallon color for her bedroom! I didn't find any color's that worked for me, but what is so great about OOPS paint is there is ALWAYS tomorrow! Someone else's mistake/second thought could become a great bargain for my home improvement's! So I am going to go every few days for awhile until I hit the jackpot and find that special color I am looking for. Go, Go now and look for OOPS paint! If you go, call me and tell me what color's they have in case I want any! ; )

2 comments:

Ann said...

I am LOVING the Oops paint! AND I am a little mad at Debbie for keeping it a secret! ;)

Ann said...

Should I post a pic of my bathroom done in Oops paint AND my $10 Wal-Mart mirror?